Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bose L1 System

Ladies and gents,

It's been a while since I've last updated my blog, but I am back in full throttle and my equipment has never been more amazing. I recently purchased the Bose L1 Sound System, if you aren't familiar with this system, you should be!

It is basically a big black base with a hole in the middle, in the hole you place to speakers which stack on top of one another to form a 6' 6" tower of 24 internal speakers facing in all directions to fill up any size room catering to 500 people or less. To get a better understanding of the power this holds imagine this one tower speaker pointed from one end of a football stadium to the other end - it could fill up the entire arena with sound without a doubt. This technology is simply amazing. Also, I bought 2 new bose subs to get a little more on the low end. This new setup is so much fun to work with and I cannot wait to get more gigs and show it off! Book your event today!

Tommy Liddell
MusicCityDJ

No comments: